Source: American Chronicle
By Christina England
Reports of serious side effects from the swine flu vaccine including numbness, fever, inflammation of the brain are soaring in France - but in a pattern that is repeating itself across the world, the reports are being ignored by the authorities and the mainstream media, and are instead being circulated on the internet.
One hospital doctor who was among the first to get the jab reported he had serious side effects within three days.
Another physics teacher reported that all five of the children in a class who got the jab have been absent for a week.
The researchers found that vinegar essence killed viruses rapidly after performing a series of experiments.
A cupful of vinegar mixed with three cups of water was adequate to disinfect surfaces safety and effectively by wiping, they said.
Vinegar essence costs about 1.19 euro in stores and so is a low cost way of staying protected against any swine flu virus.
- Egg proteins: including avian contaminant viruses.
- Gelatin: can cause allergic reactions and anaphylaxis are usually associated with sensitivity to egg or gelatin.
- Polysorbate 80 (Tween80™): can cause severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis. Also associated with infertility in female mice.
- Formaldehyde: known carcinogen.
- Triton X100: a strong detergent.
- Sucrose: table sugar.
- Resin: known to cause allergic reactions.
- Gentamycin: an antibiotic
- Thimerosal: mercury is still in multidose flu shot vials
Reference: "Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy children." The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2 (2008).
Reference: "Effectiveness of influenza vaccine for the prevention of asthma exacerbations." Christly, C. et al. Arch Dis Child. 2004 Aug;89(8):734-5.
Reference: The American Thoracic Society’s 105th International Conference, May 15-20, 2009, San Diego.
Reference: "Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy adults." The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 1 (2006).
Reference: "Vaccines for preventing influenza in the elderly." The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.3 (2006).
- Give this information to everyone you know and love.
- Contact local first responders (EMTs, Paramedics, Fireman, etc). Tell them what is will be in the flu shots and that *they* will be the first ones to get it.
- Contact local police and discuss concerns about mandatory vaccination. You go to church and to the grocery store with these folks and their kids play with your kids. They are not "scary" people. Take them coffee and a treat to get in the door.
- Contact local city council members about your liberties. You need their support to maintain your right to refuse.
- Write a small article for LOCAL, community newspapers. Watch for samples on http://www.drtenpenny.com
- Have at least 3 weeks of food and water at your house and be prepared to voluntarily self-quarantine of given no other options.
- Stock up on Vitamin D3 (3000 IU per person), Vitamin A, Vitamin C, etc and homeopathics for the flu
- Check out http://www.oathkeepers.org and http://www.oath-keepers.blogspot.com. A pdf of their oath for easy printing is on www.DrTenpenny.com I am sharing this with local military recruitment office, reservists and retired military people we know.
- Connect with other activist organizations – those who support 2nd amendment issues, the environmental and animal rights. Help spread the word about their passion and get them involved with yours.
- As stated years ago by Margaret Mead, "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
source: anthraxvaccine blog
Treatment of Influenza During Pregnancy
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends women in any trimester of their pregnancy who have a suspected or confirmed influenza infection receive prompt antiviral therapy with Tamiflu (oseltamavir) or Relenza (zanamivir).
Are Tamiflu and Relenza safe to use in pregnancy?
Relenza and Tamiflu are both FDA approved for treatment of influenza. Both drugs have been carefully looked at to understand their safety profile in pregnancy and we are continuing to monitor them closely. For a pregnant woman and her developing baby, the benefit of any drug needs to be considered in light of the risks from the drug and the risks from not treating the disease or condition.
Both drugs are designated "Pregnancy Category C," which means that they have not been studied in pregnant women. However, Pregnancy Category C does NOT mean the drug cannot be used in pregnant women. Pregnant women can and should receive a category C drug when the possible benefits of using the drug are more likely than the possible risk of harm to the woman or her baby.
79 have lost their ability to taste or smell after taking the H1N1 swine flu vaccine in Norway.
Vatvik is on sick leave indefinitely due to the illness. "I think about food all the time, have little energy and I'm irritable because I have low blood sugar," she says.
There should be a public outcry and challenge to every public health official, medical specialist or scientist (from any country) who justifies the inoculation of their population without providing the evidence of safety and effectiveness of the respective H1N1 vaccine in their country.
Since the pharmacokinetic properties of vaccines are not studied, vaccine manufacturers cannot deny any of the toxic effects listed below. The reason they never analyze the absorption, distribution, metabolism or excretion of these ingredients is because it would eradicate the vaccine industry. However the individual effects of each ingredient and their toxic effects on cells are well documented.
Every Physician, Nurse or medical personnel who administers the H1N1 vaccine (or any vaccine) should be asking themselves why they are injecting the following ingredients into patients that have been scientifically proven to cause immunotoxicity, neurotoxicity, sterility and cancer:
Novartis Focetria Adjuvanted H1N1
Influenza Vaccine Ingredients/Toxicity
Polysorbate 80: Sterilie Agent
GlaxoSmithKline Arepanrix Adjuvanted
H1N1 Influenza Vaccine Ingredients/Toxicity
GlaxoSmithKline Pandemrix Adjuvanted
H1N1 Influenza Vaccine Ingredients/Toxicity
Admissions by people who catch the flu and then get put on Tamiflu.Roche claims there are ten studies providing Tamiflu is both safe and effective. According to the company, Tamiflu has all sorts of benefits, including a 61% reduction in hospital
CEO of News International Ltd who is ideally placed to control propaganda regarding the swine Flu & the vaccine. James Murdoch was appointed to the board of directors of Glaxo SmithKline PLC 20th May 2009.
SAGE (Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies) recommends that everyone should have the yet untested, unsafe and toxic Swine Flu Vaccine.
Thank you for visiting 'Do Not Inject Me'